Final HD-MPC workshop, Milan, Italy, August 28, 2011
Slides of the presentations:
- Opening (R. Scattolini, M. Diehl)
- An overview of distributed MPC (J. Rawlings)
- Hierarchical and distributed optimization methods (M. Diehl, A. Kozma, C. Savorgnan)
- Design of hierarchical and distributed MPC control systems with robustness tools (M. Farina, B. Picasso, R. Scattolini)
- Distributed MPC based on game theory (J.M. Maestre, D. Limón, D. Muñoz de la Peña)
- Interactive session on methods of hierarchical and distributed MPC - Discussion and overview slides (R. Scattolini).
- Distributed model predictive control by primal decomposition (W. Marquardt, H. Scheu)
- Hierarchical MPC with applications in transportation and infrastructure networks (B. De Schutter)
- Hierarchical and distributed control of a hydro power valley (D. Faille, F. Davelaar) - Not for public distribution.
- Application to start-up of combined-cycle power plant (A. Tica, H. Guéguen, D. Dumur, D. Faille, F. Davelaar)
- Distributed control of irrigation canals (L. Sánchez, M.A. Ridao)
- Closing (B. De Schutter)